LEx - Loudoun Express Request
Loudoun County has enhanced the online citizen request system for members of the public to submit requests for service and report concerns to the county government. Our goal is to increase the efficiency, security, and accountability in responding to citizen concerns and questions.
Click below for more information on our most common topics or complete the web form below.
LEx Web Form (below)
- Property Uses, Building, and Development: This category covers inquiries related to property and land use; building projects, including requirements; development projects, including subdivision; and questions related to zoning and permits.
- Roads and Transportation: This category covers inquiries related to roads and infrastructure, construction projects, traffic calming and traffic signals, as well as bicycling and pedestrian infrastructure and public transit.
- Select a topic. You can select from the list of categories and services or search for a topic.
- Provide relevant information. Click Submit.
- You will be prompted to log in or create an account. You must create an account to submit requests and receive updates. ACR users will need to create a new account.
- You will receive e-mail updates as the status of your request changes.
Click here to open the web form in a new window.
The LEx platform provides an option for users to follow and receive updates on requests that have been entered by a fellow community member. While this is not available on all requests, it is an efficient option for several citizens to stay updated without submitting duplicate requests. On public requests, the username of the original submitter is viewable by fellow community members and a pin with the relevant information appears on the LEx map. Users always have the option to switch these requests from public to private using the toggle at the bottom of the request form.
By submitting a request through this form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the applicable disclaimers.
Should you require further assistance with completion of this form, please contact the Public Affairs Manager in the Office of the County Administrator at 703-777-0113.
Web Form Disclaimer
By utilizing this form, a request or concern will be directed to the appropriate staff person within the Loudoun County government. You may keep track of the status of the request or concern by noting the case number and access code after you submit the form. Please note: The information you submit through this form is public and may be subject to disclosure through the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. Please do not enter any sensitive information such as personal health or medical information, or otherwise privileged information.
Anonymous submissions are not permitted at this time - additional contact information for submitting anonymous reports is below. By submitting a case through this form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the information above.
Zoning Enforcement Disclaimer
By submitting this form, you are attesting to the validity of this report and acknowledge your willingness to appear in court as a witness against the alleged violator of the Loudoun County Zoning Ordinance. Please be advised that you will be contacted by telephone to verify the information contained on this form prior to the allegations being investigated, so please provide a valid daytime contact number. In order to request to keep your name confidential with respect to requests from the public for release of information in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, please explicitly state this request in the “Details” section of the complaint form.
Types of Requests/Concerns Not Covered by this Form
Some requests and concerns cannot be conveyed via this form, However, some examples of other online forms for requests and concerns include:
Other Ways to Contact the Loudoun County Government
If you have an area of concern that is not mentioned on this page, please contact the appropriate county department or member of the Board of Supervisors
through e-mail or call during regular business hours.