Go To Search
Click to Home
Site Tools
Current Vacancies on Advisory Boards
Opportunities are Available to Participate in County Government
The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors encourages residents to become actively involved in their county government. There are currently opportunities for people to serve on the following county and regional advisory boards, commissions and committees.

  • Advisory Commission on Youth: Catoctin District representative, Community representative
  • Building Code and Appeals Board: Four representatives with background in the building industry
  • Commission on Aging: Sterling District representative
  • Community Services Board: Four at-large representatives
  • Disability Services Board: Three at-large representatives
  • Health Systems Agency of Northern Virginia: One Loudoun County representative (member must be in accordance with state regulation and the agency’s bylaws and needs to be either a consumer or a provider of health care services. Consumer members should be broadly representative of the health service area, representing the principal social, economic, and racial population of the area.)  For more information, contact Amanda Logan, County Administration, 703-777-0204.
  • Heritage Commission: Broad Run District representative
  • Historic District Review Committee: Three at-large representatives
  • Housing Advisory Board: One Economic Development Advisory Commission representative
  • Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Resident Advisory Board: Three members (Board members must be a resident of a Housing Choice Voucher household). For more information, contact Sarah Etro, Department of Family Services, at 703-777-0353
  • Landfill Special Exception Review Committee: Seven at-large representatives, one landfill area resident (within one mile)
  • Library Board of Trustees: Sterling District representative
  • Loudoun Health Council: One faith community representative, one Chamber of Commerce representative, and two at-large representatives 
  • Towing Advisory Board (Private Property/Trespass): One citizen representative
  • Volunteer Citizen Work Group: One Leesburg District and one Sterling District representative
  • Water Resources Technical Advisory Committee: One at-large representative
  • Zoning Ordinance Action Group: Five at-large representatives with terms to expire 9/30/14

For information about specific vacancies, call 703-777-0204 or send an e-mail. Information about boards, committee and commission is available on the Loudoun County Government Website at www.loudoun.gov/advisory.

Also, information about the Board of Supervisors' advertising and appointment procedures for boards, commissions and committees, inlcluding information about the Board's new standard application form is available here.

Updated July 24, 2014

Loudoun On
Site Tools